II - Create and Enable Projects
The user must be BIM360 Account Administrator to perform the following steps.
1. Create a KitConnect account
- Navigate to app.kitconnect.io
- Create a new account with us, using your BIM360 email.
2. Create or enable a project for use with KitConnect
- Start from the Account Admin page at app.kit-connect.com
- In the "Projects" tab, select a BIM360 project to enable
- Alternately, you can create a new one from scratch using the "Create Project' button
The project creation process may take a few moments. It is performing a bit of back-end work to add the Content Library feature to your BIM360 project. Once it's complete, you should see an email confirmation.
The following view is only accessible to Account Administrators. The Account Admin role is determined by the associated BIM 360 account settings. KitConnect enables users to use Enterprise Libraries for their published content in addition to Project ...
Roles and Permissions
User roles in KitConnect are completely pre-defined, and project-specific. This means that a user can have a different role on each project. KitConnect roles fall into three categories: Kit Roles - publish, edit, and configure content Project Roles ...
Current Release Notes
KitConnect for Revit v3.4.1 - Revit 2022 Support New Features Support for Revit 2022 Other Updates Unused family types now load into the module edit/staging document for easier access. Modules rotated on insert display original rotation when in edit ...
Error: browser login fails when clicking a ribbon button
Issue When clicking a button in the KitConnect ribbon for the first time after starting Revit, the browser pops open to authenticate the user. However, instead of a login screen, the user sees something similar to the following (the error may look ...