II - Create and Enable Projects
The user must be BIM360 Account Administrator to perform the following steps.
1. Create a KitConnect account
- Navigate to app.kit-connect.com
- Create a new account with us, using your BIM360 email.
2. Create or enable a project for use with KitConnect
- Start from the Account Admin page at app.kit-connect.com
- In the "Projects" tab, select a BIM360 project to enable
- Alternately, you can create a new one from scratch using the "Create Project' button
The project creation process may take a few moments. It is performing a bit of back-end work to add the Content Library feature to your BIM360 project. Once it's complete, you should see two (2) email confirmations. One indicating that the project was created, and another indicating that the Content Library feature was activated!
The following view is only accessible to Account Administrators. The Account Admin role is determined by the associated BIM 360 account settings. KitConnect enables users to use Enterprise Libraries for their published content in addition to Project ...
Current Release Notes
KitConnect for Revit v3.4.0 - Project Design Efficiency Several quality-of-life improvements for project designers in KitConnect for Revit v3.4.0 offer significant time-savings when inserting modules, browsing for content, and getting updated ...
Error: browser login fails when clicking a ribbon button
Issue When clicking a button in the KitConnect ribbon for the first time after starting Revit, the browser pops open to authenticate the user. However, instead of a login screen, the user sees something similar to the following (the error may look ...